Sunday 29 March 2009

Welcome

I started getting my writing published in the year 2000 and have had much and continued success in the field ever since then! To such an extent that in February 2007 I realised that in order to successfully manage my success I needed to start up a newsletter and a blog, so that I could adequately inform all those that were interested in my work about my latest happenings, publications, talks, interests, connections etc.

I began a newsletter, entitled 'Ruth Rikowksi News Updates', which now has over 400 subscribers. I then set up an AOL blog, where I inserted all these Updates. All went well until AOL decided to terminate all its blogs in October 2008.

I had a lot else going on in my life, so carried on sending out my Updates on an irregular basis, but did not set up another blog for a while. I did, though, start to insert the Archived AOL blogs on the Rikowski website, 'The Flow of Ideas' - see
http://www.flowideas.co.uk/?page=articles&sub=Ruth%20Rikowski%20Updates%20(Archives)

This blog resurrects all these newsletters (1-27). The Updates after this are on my other blog on e-blogger, entitled 'Ruth Rikowki News Updates Progression'.

To subscribe to my newsletter and/or to submit an item(s) for inclusion please email me at: rikowskiruth@yahoo.co.uk or rikowskigr@aol.com

I hope you enjoy my blogs.

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment